We welcome your informed, on topic and respectful comments on our website, Athletics Exclusive. We’ve outlined some basic guidelines and rules on commenting to help us ensure open and relevant discussions. This is our Comments Policy at Athletics Exclusive.
If you read any comments that do not follow our Comments Policy, please contact us immediately.
Guidelines for comments
- Comments are solely the opinions of the individuals leaving them. In no way does Athletics Exclusive endorse or condone them.
- It is standard practice to ask for your name, email address and website URL when submitting a comment. Your name and email are required, but you are free to leave off a website URL.
- By commenting on Athletics Exclusive, you agree to our terms and conditions and therefore our Comments Policy.
- We reserve the right to edit, or not publish, comments that do not follow these guidelines.
Rules for comments on Athletics Exclusive
- No slanderous or defamatory comments.
- No personal abuse.
- No racist or sexist comments.
- No topic hijacking. Please stay on topic.
- No code-baiting.
- No comments openly hostile to another code.
- No intolerance of other people’s views and opinions.
- No personal arguing. Please stick to the topics.
- Comments promoting products, or with irrelevant links to websites, will not be published.
- Please accept other people’s opinions, even if they are objectionable to you. Recognise the value in a proper discussion, and refrain from responding in a vindictive manner.
We reserve the right not to publish, or to edit, comments that do not follow the above rules or to place without warning offending commenters on moderation. This is our right as part of this Comments Policy.
If these rules are not followed, we may simply delete your comment without notice. You may be banned from the site permanently, at our sole discretion.
If you read any comments that do not follow these rules, please contact us immediately. If you wish to raise a concern, please do so and we will review and consider removing the offending comment. Any threat of legal action may result in you receiving a permanent ban from the site and all of your comments being deleted, at our sole discretion.
By commenting you agree to our Comments Policy as well as agree to our terms and conditions.